This group is composed of one representative each from the MPCA, DNR, 3M, Washington County and one representative from each of the following communities: the cities of Afton, Cottage Grove, Lake Elmo, Lakeland, Maplewood, Newport, Oakdale, St. Paul Park, Woodbury, the townships of Denmark, Grey Cloud Island and West Lakeland, and the Prairie Island Indian Community. One representative from the Citizen – Business Group will also be a liaison to this group. Each community, MPCA, DNR and 3M can designate one alternate for when their representative is unable to participate in a meeting.
- This group will meet at least once a quarter, or more frequently if needed, will be briefed on all work in progress, and will provide input on topics to explore.
- The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Metropolitan Council, while not members of the Working Group, will be invited to consult on regulatory and policy topics in their area of expertise.
- The MPCA and DNR will assist and support the group, including preparation of project proposals and technical materials for meetings.
- The meetings will be open to the public, and time will be reserved at the end of each meeting for public questions or comments.
Past meeting agendas and notes
October 16, 2019
Video recording, courtesy of South Washington County Telecommunications Commission
September 18, 2019
- Video recording, courtesy of South Washington County Telecommunications Commission
Aug. 21, 2019
July 17, 2019
- One hour conference call/WebEx
Topic: Expedited projects - under the Minnesota’s Data Practices Act, funding decisions are not public information until all grant agreements are signed and executed. The goal is to notify the individual applicants of funding decision by the end of July.