- The Subgroup will meet at least once a month and more frequently if needed. While all members will be invited to every meeting, actual participation at a given meeting may be driven by the agenda for that meeting. It is understood that those who are interested in specific projects and approaches will be most likely to attend a particular meeting.
- Technical experts not affiliated with the Subgroup may be invited to consult on topics in their area of expertise.
- The meetings will be open to the public, and time will be reserved at the end of each meeting for public questions or comments.
Evaluation of potential projects
- Project options will be assessed by the Subgroup. Municipalities will provide information on needs and feedback on emerging ideas. Involvement by particular communities will vary and evolve over time.
- Under MPCA, DNR and Subgroup direction, technical teams may be created to delve more deeply into specific project approaches and work closely with individual communities on project proposals.
Past subgroup meetings
August 12 Educational forum
The August 12 educational forum was geared for the communities of Afton, Denmark Township, Grey Cloud Island Township, and West Lakeland Township to discuss potential options available for communities that are currently served by private wells only.
Video courtesy of South Washington County Telecommunications Commission
Watershed and conservation district staff met to discuss data needs for the groundwater model.