The MPCA and DNR, with assistance from consultants, will support and coordinate the work of the Government and 3M Working Group, the Citizen – Business Group, and the Subgroups.
The MPCA and DNR will:
- Coordinate meetings, direct state contractors, and report to the Government and 3M Working Group, the Citizen – Business Group, and the Subgroups regarding tasked items.
- Develop drafts of the Government and 3M Working Group, Citizen – Business Group and Subgroups’ charters, project goals and objectives, and evaluation criteria for review by the groups and approval by the MPCA and DNR.
- Prepare meeting agendas for the Government and 3M Working Group, Citizen – Business Group and the Subgroups.
- Coordinate preparation of reports on 3M Settlement implementation.
- Coordinate technical teams of the Subgroups as needed.
- Track project proposals and review ideas for the potential of dual or multiple restoration goal benefits.
- Prepare communication plans.
- Promote consistency among groups.
- Maintain administrative records.